Posts Tagged ‘News’
June 7, 2013
May 31, 2013
Here we go again with the total asinine response of government school officials. The Washington Post reports that a little five-year-old from Dowell Elementary School in Lusby, Maryland was questioned by school officials for over two freakin hours after he showed a friend his cowboy-style cap gun on the way to school. The plastic, orange-tipped cap gun his parents bought him at Frontier Town, a western-themed adventure park. The little five-year old was so upset he reportedly wet himself. The list of previous incidents of this nature is now so long that it has prompted Maryland Sen. J. B. Jennings to introduce a bill to stop such idiotic over reactions being played out over and over again in schools.
Sounds to me like the idiots at the Dowell Elementary School in Lusby, Maryland need to GROW THE FUCK UP!!! -JRoycroft
- Days after another kindergartner was punished by school officials and forced to apologise for bringing a tiny miniature lego gun onto a school bus.
- In March, a 7-year-old boy from Maryland was suspended for unintentionally biting his pop tart into the shape of a gun.
- A third grader in Michigan was reprimanded by school officials when he brought a cupcake to school with a plastic toy soldier, holding a gun, on top of it.
- A ten year old Virginia boy who was arrested for taking a plastic toy gun to school was forced to deal with a potentially permanent criminal record over the incident.
- A student in Florence, Arizona was recently suspended because he had a picture of a gun on his computer.
- A six-year-old kindergartner in South Carolina was suspended for taking a small transparent plastic toy gun to school for a show and tell.
- A five-year-old in Massachusetts who faced suspension for building a small toy gun out of lego bricks and play-shooting his classmates.
- Reported incident that erupted when a discussion between two children about a toy nerf gun caused a lock-down and a massive armed police response at two elementary schools in the Bronx.
- Long Island high school was also placed on lock down for 6 hours in response to a student carrying a toy nerf gun.
- The nerf gun was once again the deadly weapon of choice as a university campus in Rhode Island was placed on lockdown, causing panic and minor injuries when a stampede to flee the building ensued.
- Teacher at Malden High School in Massachusetts who glimpsed sight of a “gun”, alerted police who rushed to the scene only to discover a neon water pistol. School officials then vowed to track down the suspect who brought the toy to school using surveillance cameras.
- A South Philadelphia elementary student was searched in front of classmates and threatened with arrest after she mistakenly brought a “paper gun” to school.
- A 6-year-old boy was suspended from his elementary school, also in Maryland, for making a gun gesture with his hand and saying “pow”.
- Two 6-year-olds in Maryland were suspended for pointing their fingers into gun shapes while playing “cops and robbers” with each other.
- A couple of second grade students at a Virginia elementary school were recently suspended for two days after violating the school’s “zero tolerance” policy on weapons when they pointed pencils at other students and made gun noises.
- In Oklahoma, a five-year-old boy was also recently suspended for making a gun gesture with his hand.
- A 13-year-old Middle School seventh grade student in Pennsylvania was also suspended for the same hand gesture.
May 31, 2013
Attorney General Eric Holder is wanting to meet with members of the press, off the record, apparently to convince them with even more bullshit that he is not a liar. Fox, among many others, have refused to meet with Holder off the record. Of course Politico has no problem with Holder because after all, they were spending a lot of time going to the White House, emails, calls and what not, so why would they give a damn if the IRS was actively reading their emails?
There is a double standard when it comes to perjury in the United States. When a citizen lies it is a felony. By the way, a lie is when you know something isn’t true when you said it. Of course when Eric Holder tells a lie like when he said before Congress that “this is not something that I’ve never been involved with or heard of …,” and then he signs that affidavit in the case of FOX News reporter, James Rosen, going before a judge, that to me folks is a lie and a crime of perjury.
The IRS and has proven itself to be corrupt and it appears that crimes have been committed by the IRS and Eric Holder. So what the hell makes any sense having Eric Holder investigating himself? Obama needs to fire him or at the least Eric Holder should resign.
Then we have former IRS Commissioner, Douglas Shulman, who visited the White House 157 times during the Obama administration, which was more visits than any other members of Obama’s cabinet. According to records, Eric Holder only visited 62 times.
The Obama administration has yet to give an explanation on what could possibly be going on that would require Shulman to visit the White House so many times.
Could the truth actually be that Shulman has a man crush on Obama? After all, even Chris Mathews said that Obama sent a tingle up his leg during the election. -JRoycroft
May 23, 2013
Well it seems that poor little Trayvon Martin wasn’t that little do no wrong school kid the media and race baiters want you to believe.
George Zimmerman’s lawyer has released some photos that were found in Trayvon Martins cell phone that tell a different story about him. Martin’s cell phone had photos of someone holding a semi-auto hand gun that appears to be taken by the person holding the gun. Probably Martin. There are also photos of marijuana plants, several of them. These are not photos that good, law abiding teens have in their phones. This also shows that Martins parents didn’t know much about their own kid, or didn’t really care enough to know what he was really into.
Trayvon Martin is dead because George Zimmerman shot him. We all know that to be true. What these cell phone images show us is that Martin was involved with guns and illegal drugs. He was a young thug that got shot by someone probably acting in self defense. If you ask me, I think the better man walked away alive that night. Society is better off. -JRoycroft
May 23, 2013
This looks like a Saturday Night Live bit when Morgan Freeman barely remains awake during this live interview. The best part is when they return on camera after the movie clip is shown. Priceless! -JRoycroft
May 22, 2013
As with any disaster there is going to be “price gouging” in an effort for some to make an extra buck off the folks who need help the most.
30 investigators from the Oklahoma Attorney Generals office are currently aggressively searching, and finding businesses that are in violation of the Emergency Price Stabilization Act.
“This is something we were putting in place and starting in motion as soon as we knew the threat existed. We’re going to places where we think potential harm could occur. We’re looking at everything from work gloves to water to storage units, hotels and car rentals. And long term, we’ll be dealing with home construction and repair.” said Oklahoma Atty Gen Scott Pruitt.
Here’s the other side of this price gouging issue -
May 22, 2013
Some images need no description. Sit back and watch this heartwarming video.
May 20, 2013
This weekend I will be returning my wife and kids back to her home in Oklahoma for a few weeks while I continue on to California for business. It was supposed to be a fun 3 weeks for her and our kids. Today changed everything.
Lindsay grew up with tornadoes in the news out in Oklahoma, but it’s something she never gets used to.
As we sat in the comfort of our Atlanta home today, we watched the news unfold on the Weather Channel out in Moore Oklahoma. Then the report came in about the Plaza Towers elementary school. As I type this, the latest report is seven little children found drowned in the schools basement.
My dear wife is overcome with grief hearing the terrible news of those poor little kids. Our little Emma and Ava get extra hugs tonight before bedtime.
If you have never witnessed the aftermath of tornado devastation, it cannot be described with words. Seeing it on television does it absolutely no justice. To appreciate mother nature you must be her witness.
The first thing you notice is the mangled landscape, then that awful odor that permeates your sinuses. The odor of gasoline, and natural gas fill the air, mixed with the smell of splintered hard woods and pine trees. There is a deathly silence in the air for several minutes after. Time comes to a complete stop. Then you begin to see the victims emerging, wandering aimlessly about, in shock. Some bloodied, most tattered and dirty. Then you hear the cries of terrified victims, searching for lost family members. The sounds emergency vehicle sirens in the distance. The cries of sheer joy and relief when family are found. The next sounds you hear are chain saws cutting through the downed timber.
It’s not until you experience first hand what mother nature is capable of that you understand how completely helpless you can be.
Please pray for the families and victims of the Oklahoma tornadoes. -JRoycroft
MOORE, Okla. – Officials said they are no longer working a search and rescue effort but now a recovery mission…
MOORE, Okla. – Officials have confirmed at least 37 people were killed in the Moore tornado Monday. That number is…
- Photo Galleries / Weather Pics
Tornadoes damaged many areas across the state Sunday. Edmond was hit first then Harrah, Luther, the Wellston area and Twin…
MOORE, Okla. – A tornado over two miles wide ravaged Moore, Oklahoma, Monday afternoon. The Twister damaged or destroyed over…
SHAWNEE, Okla. — The buzz of chain saws is a welcome symphony in Pottawatomie County Monday, the day after a deadly…
- Photo Galleries / Weather Pics
Have severe weather pictures? Upload them here and you could see them on air. Add your pictures by clicking…