Posts Tagged ‘Entertainment’
August 16, 2013
Welcome to New York. Seems that Duck Dynasty star, Jase Robertson, was kicked out of a NYC hotel after being profiled as an urban outdoorsman. That’s homeless for you PC wackos.
“The first thing that happened to me at the hotel was I got escorted out,” Robertson said, joking that it was a “facial-profiling deal.”
Robertson said that the hotel employee simply didn’t know who he was.
“I asked where the bathroom was and he said, ‘Right this way, sir.’ He was very nice,” Robertson explained. “He walked me outside, pointed down the road and said, ‘Good luck.’”
Robertson continued, “So I circled back around and my wife said, ‘What happened?’ and I just said I just got kicked out.”
Has anyone noticed that this famous rich white guy hasn’t created any media uproar over his embarrassing incident? Hey Oprah, this guy has class. -JRoycroft
July 19, 2013
Rolling Stone magazine distributed their latest rag with a photo of that piece of shit that willfully murdered, tore apart innocent humans on the cover of their magazine for one reason only. They knew it would be controversial and for that alone it would boost their sales. They also knew there would be a backlash of criticism. Again, to boost sales. If Rolling Stone gave half a shit about the victims of that scum bag they would have printed a photo of his beaten down bloodied cowardly face after the local law enforcement dragged his worthless body out of that boat where he hid like a crying little coward. Better yet, they should have posted along side his glorified clean pretty little face, the picture of his dead brother that he drove over and killed as he ran like a scared little boy from the scene.
Rolling Stone magazine is no different than any other rag mag that you find at the check out of your local EBT accepting check counter.
I will not link to the garbage, nor will I even mention the name of that coward on their cover. Rolling Stone magazine is over rated and on the list of has been garbage magazines. Move over National Enquirer, there’s a new kid on the stand. -JRoycroft
May 23, 2013
This looks like a Saturday Night Live bit when Morgan Freeman barely remains awake during this live interview. The best part is when they return on camera after the movie clip is shown. Priceless! -JRoycroft
May 11, 2013
First of all, I am not taking sides on this issue surrounding Tim Tebow. I’m just pointing out one example of the bullshit that goes on in pro sports, especially among the National Football League. With the exception of Tiger Woods, at least Golf remains a class act when it comes to pro level sports.
Tim Tebow has apparently been blackballed by the NFL. Really? Apparently being a popular Christian football player with a huge following doesn’t set well with the typical tat covered, ghetto thug mentality of today’s NFL. Must really suck to have a bigger, more intelligent following than most of NFL’s thug club. Oh but wait, now we get to watch the politically correct coming out of gay players prancing the around the field playing with their balls. What ever you do, you better not show any religious leanings on or off the field if you ever expect to become an accepted NFL jock.
So let me get this straight, it’s perfectly acceptable for the NFL to give players a pass if they get busted for animal cruelty, murdering and torturing dogs, drunk driving, beating their women, abusing drugs, and homicide? Of course now we are to believe that those acts of violence perpetrated by jocks were likely caused by concussions they received during games. Yea, right.
Want some examples of the NFL hypocrisy? These are some you probably forgot about.
- In 1998, St. Louis Rams’ defensive end Leonard Little ran a red light, while driving drunk and hit and killed wife and mother Susan Gutweiler, 47. Little pleaded guilty to a manslaughter charge, served 90 nights in a work release program and was back on the field the following season. In 2004, he was arrested again on drunk driving charges. In 2006, he was selected for the Pro Bowl.
- In 2000, Baltimore Ravens’ linebacker Ray Lewis pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice, and agreed to testify against his two friends, Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting, in exchange, prosecutors agreed to dismiss murder charges against him. Lewis was accused of stabbing to death two people after a Super Bowl party he attended, where a fight broke out between he and two members of a rapper’s entourage. While the NFL did fine Lewis for the crime, they did not issue any suspension. In 2008, Lewis received his 10th selection to the Pro Bowl.
- In 2003, Chicago Bears’ defensive tackle Christian Peter retired after spending six seasons in the NFL. Before being drafted, Peter was arrested eight times for various offenses while in college at the University of Nebraska, one for grabbing a woman by the throat. Peter was also alleged to have raped a freshman named Kathy Redmond multiple times, while head coach Tom Osborne helped cover up the crime, Osborne has since apologized to Redmond. .In 1993, Peter also sexually assaulted two women. Peter was drafted by the New England Patriots, who in light of his long history of criminal behavior, and his eighth arrest just before the draft, relinquished their rights to him. Peter entered the NFL the following season with the New York Giants.
- In 2005, Cleveland Browns’ running back Jamal Lewis served 4 months in prison for attempting to set up a drug deal. Lewis was caught in 2004, as he tried to obtain and distribute five kilograms of cocaine. He received a four-game suspension. In 2008, Lewis rushed for 1,000 yards.
- Between 2005-2007, Dallas Cowboys’ cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones was arrested and/or convicted of multiple charges including disorderly conduct, public intoxication, assault, felony vandalism. In 2006, Jones was arrested for spitting in a woman’s face at a Nashville nightclub. In 2007, Jones assaulted a stripper in a Las Vegas club and threatened the life of a security guard, Jones eventually pleaded guilty to lesser charges. Jones was suspended for the 2007 NFL season, but returned to the league with the Cowboys in 2008.
- In 2006, Cincinnati Bengals’ defensive tackle Tank Johnson was charged with aggravated assault and resisting arrest, after allegedly threatening a Chicago police officer. At the time of his arrest, Johnson was on probation for a 2005 guilty plea to carrying a concealed weapon. Johnson was also charged with further probation violations in 2006. Johnson received an eight-game suspension, after serving 43 days in jail.
- In April 2009, Cleveland Browns’ wide receiver Donte Stallworth pleaded guilty to manslaughter charges and received a laughable 30-days in jail after hitting and killing husband and father Mario Reyes, 59 in Miami, Stallworth was drunk at the time. Officially, Stallworth is still on suspension from the NFL. The Browns have not released Stallworth, who signed him to a $35 million contract two weeks before he killed Reyes.
- During the 2007 NFL season alone, an incredible 21 percent of the players had arrest records.
What was it that Bob Costas said about the culture of violence in the NFL during his little pro-gun control rant on prime time television last season? Maybe he should add those Christian Cult followers in his next politically correct NFL rant. -JRoycroft
My friend Matt London’s film will be coming soon. Go check it out! -JRoycroft
March 24, 2013 – Here comes another Hollywood celebrity joining the ranks of such greats as Morgan Freeman running at the mouth with their stupid self promoting comments. Jim Carrey is the celebrity asshole of the day. Apparently Carrey is trying to recreate his role as Dumb or Dumber in his latest Tweet where he stirs controversy over his recent asinine comment pushing his new anti-gun song:
Jim Carrey’s ‘Cold Dead Hand’: Hey, here’s a song for ‘heartless motherf*ckers unwilling to bend for the safety of our kids’
‘Cold Dead Hand’ is abt u heartless motherf%ckers unwilling 2 bend 4 the safety of our kids.Sorry if you’re offended… http://say.ly/jtu5rar
It would be much too easy to critisize Carrey for his recent dumb comments when you take into consideration how much this jerk spends on protecting himself and his family. So I won’t waste much time by repeating what every other person has already said about him.
One thing we can always expect from these has been celebs, they will always jump at the opportunity to use politics to push their own personal agendas in a last ditch effort to save their own failing careers. It has nothing to do with guns, it has everything to do with publicity. -JRoycroft
March 9, 2013 – Hugo Chavez is finally food for worms. I was hoping he would suffer longer with his cancer, but at least he suffered. Poor Sean Penn. That poor socialist bastard along with that other piece of racist scum, Jesse Jackson, have lost their dear friend. Cry me a freaking river.
I love the idea that Chavez’s rotting corpse was hauled off to feed the worms on a Cadillac. A great send off for a person that hated America. I’ll drink a toast tonight in honor of cancer killing the right guy for a change. -JRoycroft
From MailOnline : The complete collapse in law and order in his country meant crime spiraled out of control, with an average 16,000 kidnappings and 18,000 murders a year, many related to a thriving trade in drugs.
The capital Caracas has a murder rate that dwarfs Baghdad and Kabul combined, and the country is one of the deadliest on the planet with 160,000 murders during his time as President — a four-fold increase on the period before he took office. But you will never hear this on state TV or radio, because they were, of course, Chavez controlled.
- Jesse Jackson Sr. to attend Hugo Chavez funeral in Caracas (politics.blogs.foxnews.com)
- Jesse Jackson Compares Hugo Chavez To Founding Fathers (breitbart.com)
- Here Are Jesse Jackson And Sean Penn Hanging Out At Hugo Chavez’s Funeral (businessinsider.com)
- Sean Penn, Jesse Jackson console each other at Hugo Chavez’ funeral (twitchy.com)