“Toddlers & Tiaras” And A White Trash Mommy
September 2, 2012 – “Toddlers & Tiaras” hits another low when the mother of a 4-year old little girl sends her on stage smoking a fake cigarette.
For those of you who are not familiar with the tv show, it’s basically about a bunch of parents, mostly mothers who dress their little girls to look like $3 whores in hopes they’ll win a beauty pageant.
It’s worth the discomfort of watching at least one episode to understand just how sick and pathetic these parents are.
This quote from the mother of little 4-year-old Destiny, speaks for itself on the reasoning behind why these child abusers disgrace their children. “I think I like pageants so well, because when I was younger, growing up, I didn’t get to do anything like that, So I think I’m living my dreams through my little girl.”
Living her dreams through her little Destiny by sticking a fake cigarette in her mouth, painting her face like a cheap whore and putting her on public display. Where are the fathers and why the hell are they allowing this to happen?
My guess is either they are real creeps themselves, or just gutless little wimps with no say in the matter. -JRoycroft
- TLC, toddlers, tiaras, and trending travesties (mokamayhem.wordpress.com)
- Toddlers & Tiaras Contestant Smokes Cigarette on Stage, Sets Positive Example (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- One Of The Kids From ‘Toddlers And Tiaras’ Smoked A Fake Cigarette (thegloss.com)
- Toddlers and Tiaras Shows You a World of Little-Girl Beauty Pageantry (bellasugar.com)
- Outrage As ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ Contestant, 4, Holds Cigarette (mokamayhem.wordpress.com)
- Toddlers & Tiaras Has 4-Year-Old “Smoking” Prop Cigarette (VIDEO) (gossipcop.com)
- Outrage As ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ Contestant, 4, Holds Cigarette (hollywoodlife.com)