Seniors Not To Worry: Paul Ryan’s Medicare Reform Plan Will Not Affect Your Security Blanket
August 13, 2012 – The Democrats have begun their smear campaign and out right lies about Paul Ryan, targeting his Medicare Reform Plan. For starters, they are going to try and scare the hell out of seniors by spreading the lie that Ryan is going to destroy their Medicare benefits.
Here’s the truth that you won’t hear from the Obama media or the liars on the left -
- No one over the age of 55 will be affected in any way, shape or form. Not a single change, period.
- Traditional Medicare fee-for-service would remain available for all.
- Premium support – Government funded private insurance plans chosen by individuals would be an option for folks who choose it. No senior would be forced out of the traditional Medicare program against their will.
- Overall funding for Medicare under the Ryan-Wyden plan is scheduled to grow at the same rate as under Obama’s proposals.
That’s it, Paul Ryan’s Medicare reform in a nut shell.
No cuts for anyone over 55, NONE!
There is also some bitching on both sides of the isle that it’s gonna take 30 years for Ryan’s budget to balance. Hey people, at least it’s gonna get balanced, and his plan will do just that. 30 years is a long time, but have you seen our financial statement lately?
Now you seniors can chill out and stop worrying about the Obama lie campaign. I know you’re scared, and and rightfully so, but it’s all a big lie for votes.
With Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan teaming up, there may be light at the end of the tunnel after all.
I think it’s gonna be alright. -JRoycroft
- Paul Ryan Makes Medicare Sexy Again; Some Stocks to Consider (blogs.barrons.com)
- In Florida, Paul Ryan will rip Obama on Medicare (tampabay.com)
- Obama Targets Ryan Medicare Plan in New Video (usnews.com)
- What the Romney-Ryan campaign should do now (betsyspage.blogspot.com)