Coney Island Government School Principal Greta Hawkins: Anti American Bitch
“We don’t want to offend other cultures” said Principal Hawkins. She also stated that “The lyrics are not age-appropriate.”
Hey bitch, screw other cultures. This is the United States of America and most of us are proud of OUR culture!
Check this out folks … This insipid government employee is replacing Lee Greenwood’s patriotic song with that little sissy Canadian ass Justin Bieber’s “Baby.” And she calls this horny teen garbage “age appropriate” for kindergartners? WTF!
“A lot of people fought to move to America to live freely, so that song should be sung with a whole lot of pride,” said mom Luz Lozada, whose son, Daniel, is in kindergarten.
Here’s a little history on this government jerk…Back in 2010 the Department of Education reprimanded her after teachers complained she called the school “racist” and told everyone, “I’m black. Your previous principal was white and Jewish. More of us are coming.”
There you go folks, a black government school principle shoving her black race in everyone else’s face. If this were a white principal every damn race whore in the country would be up in arms demanding she be fired, tared and feathered.
How about some American loving patriot walk up to this bigot and slap the ghetto right off her black face. Please…I want to see this happen on video! Oh, and by the way, while your at it, how about bitch slapping the black off of City Schools Chancellor Dennis Walcott bigoted face also. Yes, I want video of that too.
God Bless America.
ANY QUESTIONS? -JRoycroft
- “Proud to be an American” banned at Brooklyn school by principal Greta Hawkins! (politicsandfinance.blogspot.com)
- NY Principal Forbids Kindergartners From Singing ‘God Bless The USA’ (inquisitr.com)
- Principal ditches 9/11 song for Bieber’s baby (news.com.au)
- NYC Principal Bans ‘God Bless the USA’ at Kindergarten Graduation, Bieber’s ‘Baby’ OK (newsbusters.org)
- Coney Island Principal Says No To ‘God Bless The USA,’ Says Yes To Justin Bieber’s ‘Baby’ (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- ‘We don’t want to offend other cultures’ (wnd.com)