Voting For Obama Twice Is The Definition Of Stupid
January 31, 2012 - So you’re going to vote for Obama again?
While some of you are contemplating on making yet a bigger fool of yourself by once again voting for Obama, you might want to look at some numbers. I know that I cannot change your mind, nor will I even try, simply because I am convinced beyond any doubt that Obama supporters are lacking in basic intelligence.
- $189,000. : That is the amount every man, woman and child in the United States owes on our national debt. How do you plan to explain that to your children and grand kids?
- 2.4% : That’s the average quarterly growth rate under Obama. Compared to 4.6%, which was the average recovery rate ten quarters after WWII. According to the Wall Street Journal, “the economy has grown by a cumulative total of about 6.2%. Considering that the economy shrank by about 5% during the Great Recession, overall U.S. output is barely greater than it was at the end of 2007.”
- $800 billion : The cost of Obama’s stimulus plan. The largest such spending plan in history. “Adjusted for inflation, it was nearly five times more expensive than the Works Progress Administration. It was bigger than the Louisiana Purchase, the Manhattan Project, the moon race and the Marshall Plan.”
- $2 billion : The amount that Obama promised to give Brazil to develop offshore oil to help the Brazilian economy create jobs for Brazilian workers. Mean while Americans are left unemployed in the face of skyrocketing energy prices by an administration that despises fossil fuels as a threat to the environment and wants to increase our dependency on foreign oil. Obama to Brazil- “We want to help you with the technology and support to develop these oil reserves safely. And when you’re ready to start selling, we want to be one of your best customers.”
- GDP : Here’s the real kicker when it comes to numbers… In 1947, the federal government began tracking quarterly gross domestic product (GDP), the broadest measure of overall economic vitality. Since that date, not one President, not one has failed to enjoy a quarter of at least 4% GDP growth. At least not until Obama!
So, once again…what are you going to tell your children and grand children when they ask why they are having to pay, especially if you sat by and did nothing about it. “Grandpa, ummm … what did you do to try and stop that Obama man from destroying my future and making me a ward of the state? Did you vote for that man Grandpa?”
Me? Well I have a very clear conscience when that question is posed. -JRoycroft