Archive for January 2012
January 31, 2012 - So you’re going to vote for Obama again?
While some of you are contemplating on making yet a bigger fool of yourself by once again voting for Obama, you might want to look at some numbers. I know that I cannot change your mind, nor will I even try, simply because I am convinced beyond any doubt that Obama supporters are lacking in basic intelligence.
- $189,000. : That is the amount every man, woman and child in the United States owes on our national debt. How do you plan to explain that to your children and grand kids?
- 2.4% : That’s the average quarterly growth rate under Obama. Compared to 4.6%, which was the average recovery rate ten quarters after WWII. According to the Wall Street Journal, “the economy has grown by a cumulative total of about 6.2%. Considering that the economy shrank by about 5% during the Great Recession, overall U.S. output is barely greater than it was at the end of 2007.”
- $800 billion : The cost of Obama’s stimulus plan. The largest such spending plan in history. “Adjusted for inflation, it was nearly five times more expensive than the Works Progress Administration. It was bigger than the Louisiana Purchase, the Manhattan Project, the moon race and the Marshall Plan.”
- $2 billion : The amount that Obama promised to give Brazil to develop offshore oil to help the Brazilian economy create jobs for Brazilian workers. Mean while Americans are left unemployed in the face of skyrocketing energy prices by an administration that despises fossil fuels as a threat to the environment and wants to increase our dependency on foreign oil. Obama to Brazil- “We want to help you with the technology and support to develop these oil reserves safely. And when you’re ready to start selling, we want to be one of your best customers.”
- GDP : Here’s the real kicker when it comes to numbers… In 1947, the federal government began tracking quarterly gross domestic product (GDP), the broadest measure of overall economic vitality. Since that date, not one President, not one has failed to enjoy a quarter of at least 4% GDP growth. At least not until Obama!
So, once again…what are you going to tell your children and grand children when they ask why they are having to pay, especially if you sat by and did nothing about it. “Grandpa, ummm … what did you do to try and stop that Obama man from destroying my future and making me a ward of the state? Did you vote for that man Grandpa?”
Me? Well I have a very clear conscience when that question is posed. -JRoycroft
January 29, 2012 - 400 Oakland Occutards were arrested on Saturday. Want a good reason to kick some Occutard ass? Notice how some of the cowards hide their faces. Just once I wish I could happen by these filthy scumbags and be there at the precise moment when one of them sets fire to an American flag. I’ll gladly take the ride to jail.
What a bunch of pathetic little losers the Occutards are. -JRoycroft
January 27, 2012 - I want to share with you Emma’s latest creation using Crayola finger paints with a brush. She was very deliberate in the placement of each color.
Some of you may remember Emma’s very first drawing in this post from Feb 15, 2011
January 26, 2012 - Barrack Obama has refused to abide by law and has ignored an order by an Atlanta judge to appear in court Thursday for a hearing in a case challenging his qualifications under the Constitution to be president. The Atlanta lawsuit would deny Obama the right to participate in the March 6 Georgia Democratic primary. The Associated Press reported last week that the judge had denied a motion to quash a subpoena for the president to show up for the hearing, which was scheduled for 9 am ET. To hell with our Constitution and our rule of law. The great Obama can do as he damn well pleases, and he does.
By the way things are looking, I for one will not be betting on a Republican victory in November. I believe that come January 20, 2012 Obama will be the center of the inaugural ceremony in Washington, D.C. We will then see the continuation of more government command and control over virtually every aspect of our lives. The road to economic liberty and prosperity will have reached it’s end. Life as your parents, grandparents and past have known and loved will be forever changed and the American dream will be a bed time story to tell your children. What once was the greatest free country in the world will slowly become a thing of the past. America the beautiful will become America the weak led by men of no character or respect for our Republic or Constitution. Life as you know it today will be no more.
To all of you who love this country and all she stands for, it’s up to you to save her future. Our America is very ill and needs desperate help. Help save our great Republic from the cancer that is killing her and lets get her back on the road to recovery. We have but one last chance to remove that Marxist son of a bitch from office. It’s our country and it’s by God time we took her back! -JRoycroft
- Obama WILL ignore Georgia court subpoena (usamericanfreedom.com)
- Obama Ordered To Appear Before Atlanta Judge,Obama To Ignore Subpoena (truthsupport.wordpress.com)
- Obama Ordered To Appear Before Atlanta Judge (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Update on Obama Eligibility Hearing in Atlanta (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Georgia warns Obama of ‘peril’ of ignoring eligibility hearing (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
January 25, 2012 - In a campaign video sent to supporters Obama says: “I’m going to lay out a blueprint for an American economy that’s built to last. And most importantly, a return to American values of fairness for all, and responsibility from all.
Obama’s SOTU speech was about our apparent need to redistribute the wealth in the name of “fairness.” This is all about class warfare.
Obama has increased spending by over 20%. The top 1% of income earners pull down about 17% of all income, but pay around 39% of all income taxes. 1.9 million fewer Americans working, gas prices doubling, debt equal to our GDP. Our problem is that Barack Obama has increased our spending and our debt more than George Washington through Bill Clinton.
The Obama regime must be defeated. -JRoycroft
“Responsibility from all” = “From each according to their ability.”
“Fairness for all” = “To each according to their needs.”
“In a higher phase of communist society, after the enslaving subordination of the individual to the division of labor, and therewith also the antithesis between mental and physical labor, has vanished; after labor has become not only a means of life but life’s prime want; after the productive forces have also increased with the all-around development of the individual, and all the springs of co-operative wealth flow more abundantly—only then can the narrow horizon of bourgeois right be crossed in its entirety and society inscribe on its banners:From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs! - Karl Marx, “Critique of the Gotha Program.”
- “The whole gospel of Karl Marx… Hate the man who is better off than you are” (pjchamp.wordpress.com)
- GUNNY G: 1851: KARL MARX GETS HIS FOOT IN THE AMERICAN DOOR, HORACE GREELEY; NY TRIBUNE, Etc….. (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
January 23, 2012 - (Updated Jan 23, 2012 9:51pm) The point of this particular post is to point out that Obama has a way with words. He said, on this 39th anniversary of Roe v. Wade that it is the chance to recognize the “fundamental constitutional right” to abortion and to “continue our efforts to ensure that our daughters have the same rights, freedoms, and opportunities as our sons to fulfill their dreams.” WTF? Am I the only person that sees something wrong with that statement?
Without getting too deep into this endless abortion topic which will never be resolved in my lifetime, I’ll just say that I am against abortion except for very special circumstances, but believe it’s ultimately the woman’s choice. No one, not me, not you, not the government or anyone has the right to force a woman to have a baby… period, end of story.
Don’t waste your time trying to change my mind, especially if you’re a guy. Until such time that man evolves and is capable of giving birth, you are not in any position to be telling any woman what she can and should do with her body. Man has no choice in the matter. You can’t get pregnant so just shut the hell up. Oh and by the way…just because I believe that the woman has a right over her own body does not make me a freaking liberal as one moron already said.
Have you ever stopped and wondered just why is it that the majority of people raising hell about abortion happen to be men? Could it be that some of those religious male fanatics just might be a bit upset over the Roe v Wade issue? You know the type…They are the ones who want total and absolute control of their woman. He planted his seed in her and she by God will have that baby no matter what. They just can’t stand the Roe v Wade ruling for that reason.
Then we have Obama coming out with his idiotic abortion comment. Politicians and their stupid reasoning.
On a side note … Here’s a wild and crazy concept…How about you girls keeping your damn legs closed and you guys keeping it in your pants. Do you parents want to know a sure way to tell if your teen daughters are having sex? Well if they smoke there’s a pretty good chance the answer is yes. By the way dad…since we’re on the topic of your innocent little girl giving it up, here’s another little factoid for you to dwell on come prom night. When your daughter comes home from prom and takes that beautiful dress off, you can bet money that it’s the second time her dress came off that night. -JRoycroft
- Happy 39th Anniversary Roe v. Wade (marissavelarde.wordpress.com)
- Obama Reflects On Roe v. Wade Case (myfoxphoenix.com)
- President Obama marks 39th anniversary of Roe v Wade recognizes that abortion is a “Fundamental Constitutional Right” but doesn’t mention rights of the murdered. (ferrellgummit.wordpress.com)
January 20, 2012 – Our dear ruler Obama was in New York City Thursday to push his political and economic agendas and of course his re-election campaign. Obama’s itinerary included a $35,800 per ticket fundraiser at the home of film director Spike Lee and an event starting at $100 per ticket at the famous Apollo Theater which featured a performance by the legendary Al Green. Dear ruler attempted a little “Let’s stay together” which went over pretty good with the crowd. I think a more appropriate choice would have been John Lennon’s socialist anthem, “Imagine.”
Imagine no Obama … -JRoycroft
- A very special speech by Barack Obama (bloopernews.wordpress.com)
- President Obama Sings Al Green’s ‘Let’s Stay Together’ During Fundraiser At Apollo Theater In Harlem (VIDEO) (laurieanichols.wordpress.com)
- Ladies and gentlemen: President Obama sings Al Green: Let’s stay together in 2012 – Democratic Underground (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- “I, I’m so in love with you whatever you want to do Is alright with me” (justwilliam1959.wordpress.com)
January 18, 2012 – Little did I know that my lovely wife would be the first to comment on my recent Paula Deen blog. Lindsay is a fan of Paula Deen as was her dear grandmother. I’ve decided that it wasn’t enough to just leave her words sitting in the comments section, because she has such a way with words that I have placed them here for you to enjoy as a post.
So … in Paula Deen’s defense, here is my beautiful wife Lindsay reading me the riot act as only she can do in her own charming way -
Baby, baby, baby…. You are going to catch hell, and rightly so! Are you seriously going to pick on Paula again? First of all, let’s talk about the picture you have decided to embellish your blog with. OF COURSE you had to choose a picture of the Queen of Southern Cooking stuffing her face. Her pretty smile just wouldn’t have done this blog justice, now would it?
As for Bourdain, he’s freakin’ awesome. But let’s face it… He’s a damn Yankee (from New York City!) that doesn’t know a damn thing about the South, soul food, and sweet tea.
Now, on to the real issue. Do you honestly believe that Paula Deen had the obligation of sharing her medical problems with her audience, fans, and patrons? That’s nonsense! Paula may have known about her diabetes and continued to prepare her “unhealthy” meals for herself and others, but her medical problems shouldn’t be anyone else’s concern! It isn’t up to her or any other TV personality to educate people on the “dangers” of eating high fat, high calorie, and sugary foods. We have an unhealthy, over weight Surgeon General to provide us with that information! Those who are making Paula’s best dishes at home and are visiting her restaurant are CHOOSING to eat her famous greasy fried chicken and gooey butter cakes. And why? For the same reason you eat them. THEY’RE DAMN GOOD!!! Paula is not a hypocrite for having type 2 diabetes and continuing to cook her “lard laden-ed goodies.” She has never once argued to be the epitome of health! (Lord knows she wouldn’t have a fried chicken leg to stand on there!) and I’m pretty sure she’s never claimed her dishes to be good for you… Not in a health sense anyway.
If I know you as well as I think I do… You don’t really believe what you wrote. At least not all of it. If you did then you would agree with all of those who blame McDonald’s for ramming Big Macs down their throats and super sizing their fries and ultimately making them fat. (Which of course is why they had to sue the restaurant for not having booths large enough to accommodate their fat asses.) I believe I just won my argument….Mr. Roycroft.
I hope you read this before eating your midnight snack of cornbread and milk. Ooops! too late! — Your Loving Wife