Archive for August 5th, 2011
- John Kerry wants media to ignore the Tea Party – Glenn Beck (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- John Kerry’s Un-Fairness Doctrine (michellemalkin.com)
This comes from our blogger friend out in Arizona who is very concerned about the illegal alien invasion going on there and how Obama is handling the situation. Thanks Meredith, for being our very first entry on Readers Speak Out.
Have you got something bugging you and you want it ranted here on Friday, then drop me a line and I’ll throw out there.
|I’d definitely like to see more of what you think about illegal immigration and Obama’s lack of action against it. It’s an issue rather close to home for me, as I live in Arizona.|
First off – I can’t give you my completely honest opinion on the illegal alien problem invading our country, because I try to adhere to my G rated blog. Besides, people may take offense to me using the phrase “wetbacks” too many times. Here is a link you might find interesting - “Operation Wetback” from 1954. If it was ok with Eisenhower then it’s ok with me.
Ever since Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer signed her state’s immigration bill into law, Obama and his misfits have been on the defense of illegal aliens and have attempted to stop her with a lawsuit.
The US supreme court has upheld the Arizona law allowing the state to shut down businesses that hire illegal immigrants, a ruling arising from the fierce national debate on immigration policy.
The court’s majority opinion, written by its chief justice, John Roberts, rejected arguments by business and civil rights groups and the Obama administration that the Arizona law conflicted with federal immigration law and must be struck down.
The supreme court’s decision has given other states and cities the urge to adopt their own tough anti-immigration measures.
There are about 11 million illegal immigrants believed to be in the United States. Immigration has become a serious issue in states like Arizona on the border with Mexico.
The Arizona law suspends or revokes licences to do business in the state as a penalty against employers who knowingly hire illegal immigrants. It requires employers to use an electronic verification system to check the work authorisation status of employees through federal records.
Here are some FBI statistics from 2006 :
- 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.
- 40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally
- 53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
- 63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens
Sadly, Obama and his corrupt band of anti-American socialists have decided that illegal aliens can help get him re-elected so that he can further his agenda to tear down capitalism in the United States. If Obama gets his way, he will see to it that illegal aliens become naturalized and added to his support group of voters. This is the only reason Obama wants the immigration laws stopped. He does not care about the safety of our citizens nor does he care about our Constitution. If Obama was concerned at all about the safety of our citizens he would see that Federal immigration laws are enforced and our borders are protected. He of course doesn’t give a damn about you or me.
Requires officials and agencies of the state and political subdivisions to fully comply with and assist in the enforcement of federal immigration laws and gives county attorneys subpoena power in certain investigations of employers. Establishes crimes involving trespassing by illegal aliens, stopping to hire or soliciting work under specified circumstances, and transporting, harboring or concealing unlawful aliens, and their respective penalties.
Federal law provides that any alien who 1) enters or attempts to enter the U.S. at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, 2) eludes examination by immigration officers, or 3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the U.S. by a willfully false or misleading representation is guilty of improper entry by an alien. For the first commission of the offense, the person is fined, imprisoned up to six months, or both, and for a subsequent offense, is fined, imprisoned up to 2 years, or both (8 U.S.C. § 1325).
- What Nerve! Mexico Sues Georgia for Illegal Immigration Law (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Alabama Immigration Law Spurs Fight (online.wsj.com)
- President Stumps For Amnesty For 12 Million Illegal Aliens (pobeptsworld.wordpress.com)
- Obama Administration Brings Immigration Legal Fight to Alabama (swampland.time.com)
- Obama Administration Challenges Alabama Immigration Law (businesslawdaily.wordpress.com)
- Dream Act Amnesty Passed by Executive Order ! (2012patriot.wordpress.com)